Receive bi-weekly support to:
- successfully navigate relationships in your life-as challenging situations arise
- live in alignment with your values
- build community with others who value and practice Heart-Based Communication (NVC) skills
- celebrate your successes using NVC-to inspire others and be inspired by others
- embody new habits of self-empathy and empathy for others while deepening your compassion for both self and others
- do live role-plays to explore standing in “the others” shoes and to support understanding of “the others” perspective
- embody NVC skills by doing role-plays that support your skills in becoming authentic and “second nature”
- support on-going learning and growth in Heart-Based Communication consciousness and skill-building
The group meets for an hour, from 5:15-6:15 pm, PST on second and fourth Thursdays of each month.
The fee for one month, or two Practice Groups, is $39.
Videoconference call links and any needed passwords are sent to all who are registered for the group a few hours prior to each gathering.