Are you interested in reducing stress in your life while increasing connection, compassion, and trust, both within yourself and with others? Would having more peace and harmony support your health and well-being? If so, then please join us as we explore heart-based connections, grow safe, supportive and non-judgmental community, learn and practice new and effective connection and communication skills, and adopt ways of getting out of our head and that support hearing with our heart. This will:
– reduce stress,
– increase authentic self-expression,
– support living in alignment with our values,
– allow us to experience greater ease in our lives and in our bodies,
– free us from judgments, assumptions, shame, guilt, anger, and depression
– develop a vocabulary for expressing feelings, needs, values, and experiences
– generate fun as we learn, grow, reduce conflict and increase connection in all of our relationships-especially the relationship with our own inner critic!
What is Heart-Based Communication?
According to my mentor, Marshall B. Rosenberg, founder of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), it is “an integration of spirituality and concrete tools to manifest that spirituality in our lives, our relationships, and our political activities (tools and consciousness).”
Get curious and connect with yourself and with others as you learn & practice the art of hearing with your heart!
During our circle, you can choose to receive empathy, to offer it to others (or both, if there’s time).
You’ll experience how Heart-Based Communication consciousness supports curiosity and connection while simultaneously eliminates judgement, creates safety and supports you to get what you need without having to compromise!
No prior experience is necessary. All skill levels are welcome.
Bring your curiosity and your desire for health and well-being in your body, mind, emotions and relationships. By attending, you will receive:
– Clarity about how to connect with and love yourself
– Understanding about how to identify and communicate what you are feeling and needing (which most of us have never been taught to do)
– Tools and skills to communicate authentically with others
– Coaching to support understanding of the consciousness behind communications that connect, to support your success
Energy exchange donations appreciated and no one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
Get Curious & Connect meets each second Sunday of the month, from 9:00 -10:30 am Pacific, including on the following dates: 11/12/23, 12/10/23 & 1/14/24
Email me (Terri@TerriMoon.com) when you know you will be attending for the first time and I will email you a Practice Template, which we will utilize during the circle, to support learning, growth & connection. Print out the Practice Template prior to our circle-and remember to bring it with you to Get Curious & Connect! Use this Practice Template, both within our circle and in your daily life outside our circle, to support connection, curiosity & well-being.
Empathy & Compassion
Learn & practice empathy and compassion-the art of hearing with your heart.
During the event, you can choose to receive empathy, to offer it, or both, if there’s time.
You’ll experience how:
– connection is created when we listen from the heart
– safety is created when we eliminate judgment and criticism
– to identify and communicate your feelings and values to others
– to create and support intimacy in all your relationships
– honesty and authenticity lowers stress and supports physical health and emotional and mental well-being
We’ll practice new ways of thinking while learning new tools and skills. You will experience how peace of mind is generated within yourself and how this sweetness touches everyone in our circle.
No prior experience is needed. All skill levels are welcome.
Remember to bring your:
– desire for self-connection, health and well-being in your physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies
– longing for intimacy, harmony and authenticity in your life and your relationships
– printed Practice Template
Donations are gratefully accepted. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
Empathy & Compassion: Increase Self-connection & Well-being meets each fourth Sunday of the month, from 9:00 -10:30 am Pacific, including on the following dates: 11/26/23, 12/24/23 & 1/28/24
Email me (Terri@TerriMoon.com) when you know you will be attending for the first time and I will email you a Practice Template, which we will work with during the circle, to support learning, growth & connection. Print out the Practice Template prior to our circle-and remember to bring it with you to Empathy & Compassion! Use this Practice Template, both within our circle and in your daily life outside our circle, to support connection, curiosity & well-being.
*Feel free to join our Heart-Based Communication MeetUp Group, if you’d like. The advantage is that you can set the settings so that you receive reminder emails both one week prior to and one day prior to each MeetUp. Here is the link to join: https://www.meetup.com/heart-based-communication-meetup/