I offer Empathic Presence* sessions by phone for those in the San Francisco Bay Area as well as those who are on the other side of the world. Phone sessions can happen via:
- Google Hangouts,
- FaceTime, or
- freeconferencecall.com and
- with or without video.
Sessions may be one-on-one work, work with couples, or group coaching calls and are by appointment. During these calls we may:
- clarify your needs,
- I may offer empathy,
- I may offer mediation to support hearing each others needs,
- we may find win-win solutions that don’t involve compromise,
- I may support your personal learning and/or growth, and
- I will support you in achieving your goals
Marshall Rosenberg, founder of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), and my mentor from 1996-2015, says he found that using NVC, doing role-plays, and offering empathy can resolve concerns in a matter of hours that used to take years using his PhD training in traditional Psychology. I celebrate the effectiveness of this work and the variety of issues that can be addressed using these tools.
To schedule your on the phone session, call Terri Moon at 707-709-8574.
* Empathic Presence is a combination of empathy and questions that support self-inquiry, values clarification, reflection, and movement toward your goals.